Aller au contenu
RBC

A letter to Arcade Fire

Déchet(s) recommandé(s)

Dear Arcade Fire, first of all you must know that you are my favorite band since Funeral appears in 2004. Like you, I was born in Montreal. I really appreciated the fact that you came from ''my neigboorhood'' too.

It's very unique for Quebec citizens to be recognized worldwide by your music, to be proud of someone like Regine, Win and the other members of the band. I can't precisely tell why your music is so dense and strong, maybe it's all the instruments jamming together, maybe it's the fact that your music make me enjoy life a little bit more than usual.

So I would like to ask you to do more songs without any restrictions, covered by others bands or making new covers for other artists like David Bowie or Peter Gabriel. As you can see, I buy every single song you make and 98 % of the time I enjoy it.

Please don't mind about internet haters, I love your music and that's all that matters for me. You are an inspiration for your own neigboorhood and I hope that new bands like you will born from your path along the years. Keep up the good work I appreciate you like you must appreciate Leonard Cohen another great artist originated from Montreal.

Sincerely with my friendship.

I appreciate you like you must appreciate Dan Bigras, another great artist originated from Montreal.

Un déchet à ajouter?

Il faudra cliquer là ou là.

Devenir éboueur

L'inscription est gratuite, rapide et presque pas humiliante.

Je suis prêt!

Se connecter

Supposant bien sûr que vous ne voyez pas déjà banni.

Je veux revenir!

• Créer...