Aller au contenu

Scandale sur l'équipement de Crosby

Déchet(s) recommandé(s)

Ha ha ha !

Hockey Canada finds some of Crosby’s gear

• March 6, 2010• Author: Steve Starr​A day after Reebok offered a $10,000 reward for the return of the stick and a glove Sidney Crosby used to score his “Golden Goal” at the Vancouver Olympics last Sunday, Hockey Canada looks to be closing in on the culprit after a young boy came forward with new information.

On Saturday, Simon O’Neill, the 8-year-old son of Team Canada’s head equipment manager Paul O’Neill, told Canadian officials that he witnessed TSN’s Pierre McGuire snooping around Crosby’s hockey bag after the players and coaches had already left to board the team bus.

“I wasn’t supposed to be back there, so at first I was scared to come forward,” said the younger O’Neill, “but I definitely saw Mr. McGuire put something in his pocket.”

Following a two-hour search of McGuire’s Montreal home, police found the item in question.

Sid the Kid’s jockstrap.

“Yes, while Mr. McGuire was in possession of Sidney’s jock, he does not appear to know the whereabouts of the glove and stick,” said Hockey Canada president Bob Nicholson.

“Unfortunately, the search continues.”

After interrogating McGuire, police do not expect to file charges.

“While the jock theft showed poor judgment, Pierre told us he just wanted a souvenir from the big game,” said Montreal police chief Jacques Duchesneau.

When police asked McGuire why he chose a sweaty jockstrap for his souvenir, the TSN hockey analyst proudly showed-off his extensive collection.

“His basement’s like a freakin’ Jockstrap Hall of Fame,” said Duchesneau. “He’s got them all. Zach Parise, Dion Phaneuf, even fourth liners like Glen Metropolit. You can really tell the man’s got a passion for hockey.”

Boasting that he now has over 150 cups in his collection, McGuire said his most prized item is Mario Lemieux’s jock from the Penguins Cup-winning 1992 season.

“I was with the club at the time, so that particular jockstrap brings back a lot of great memories,” said the former Penguins scout. “And wouldn’t you know, it still smells the same after all these years.”

While the other players have yet to be contacted, Crosby has no problem with the theft.

“I guess it’s kind of weird, but it’s also kind of an honour,” said Crosby. “I’m just glad they found it.”

Now, if they could only find his stick and glove.

• J'aime! 1

Et ce n'est pas lui qui chiale. Il a dit "If they find it, good, it they don't, well they don't". Et il n'a pas vraiment pris la question au sérieux.

Sauf que pour voler ça, faut que tu sois cave en partant. À part si tu as l'intention de le garder, c'est sur que tu vas te faire pogner si tu essaies de les vendre, alors, à quoi bon les voler? Personnellement, je les ferais pour les garder. Mais même encore, tu peux pas vraiment t'en vanter, alors, à quoi bon voler le pays de son patrimoine.

“While the jock theft showed poor judgment, Pierre told us he just wanted a souvenir from the big game,” said Montreal police chief Jacques Duchesneau.

Fake, Jacques Duchesneau n'est plus le chef de police de Montréal depuis 1998. Il est en train de faire son Doc et est chargé de cour à l'UQAM. J'ai eu la chance de l'avoir la session dernière.

Ils ont googlé "Montreal police Chief" mais j'imagine qu'ils ont mal lu ou pas regardé les dates.

Lol la seule partie de vraie doit être le vol des gants pis du bâton à Crosby

Sauf que ça serait surement plus payant que 10 000$ vendre ça sur ebay :)

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Je veux revenir!
 Partager

• Créer...