Aller au contenu

Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Déchet(s) recommandé(s)

L'épisode de cette semaine va avoir un lien avec le dernier film de Thor qui vient de sortir au cinéma:

After Marvel's "Thor: The Dark World" hits theaters November 8, "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." will feel the repercussions November 19 with an all-new episode!

"The Well" - In the aftermath of the events chronicled in the feature film Marvel's "Thor: The Dark World," Coulson and the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. pick up the pieces--one of which threatens to destroy a member of the team, on Tuesday, November 19 (8:00-9:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

http://marvel.com/news/story/21453/declassifying_marvels_agents_of_shield_the_well?LSID=6149513|10859501|2alh8txro17w

• 3 mois plus tard...
Jim Steranko on 'Agents of SHIELD': 'Does Anyone Care What Happens to Skye?'

Sometimes on Tuesday nights, I think the world splits into two factions: those who have given up watching Agents of SHIELD after a half season of lackluster scripts, stretched-to-infinity personnel backstories and so many salted clues, they need an atomic abacus to keep score -- and those who believe in miracles!

I’m not saying miracles happen without at least a couple serious novenas, but just eyeballing the 14th episode seems to suggest that Joss Whedon and company have picked up the pace, possibly spurred by diminishing ratings and the April release of the new Captain America flick. (Nonetheless, it’s a helluva kink when a 30-second Winter Soldier trailer makes you forget a full hour of Agents of SHIELD.)

So, you want a fix on what’s happening with Deathlok? And what insidious manifestations are being hatched by Centipede? Perhaps what malevolent juggernaut is on Rising Tide’s agenda? Or maybe some national catastrophe worthy of SHIELD’s attention? Sorry, Junior, this week’s long-awaited plot cold-shoulders those plotlines to concentrate on gut-shot Skye (aren’t flak jackets de rigueur for SHIELD agents?).

The offering was predicated on Skye’s imminent death, but as anyone with an IQ of 15 knows, Agent Coulson (too inefficient to get his boss on the damned phone) beat the Grim Reaper previously through SHIELD technology. So what’s to worry about? For that matter, does anyone over the IQ of 15 care what happens to Agent Skye anyway? (And haven’t any of the SHIELD thinktankers even realized she still has no last name?)

And how about Coulson advocating T.A.H.I.T.I. for Skye, while still denouncing it vehemently from a personal viewpoint. And to complicate matters even further, he has to make the decision to revive Skye at the cost of giving the Clairvoyant the Secret of Life and Death or sacrificing a terminal, sort-of agent for the cause of National Security and the safety of more than 300 million Americans. Is there any doubt Mr. SHIELD will opt for the former? Betcha never woulda guessed!

Bill Paxton’s spit-in-your-eye Agent Garrett pumps up the ep by doing his impression of Nick Fury! Think about it -- if they can’t shanghai Samuel L. Jackson, Paxton will walk the walk and talk the talk instead! You bet your GH325!

Despite such thigh-slappers as, “What would Skye do in this situation?” and “We are her family!” "T.A.H.I.T.I." tries for a faster, harder edge (Quinn’s sanguinary make-up aces Brando’s in On the Waterfront), but may have only succeeded in creating more teeth-grinding, connect-the-dots conundrums.

So, let me ask you this question: If America were really under attack, would you actually want these SHIELD geeks calling the shots?

Et les audiences continuent toujours de chuter.

Et les audiences continuent toujours de chuter.

Même si ça chute, ça reste quand même le 4e show scripté le plus regardé dans le demographic 18-49 pour le réseau de ABC.

Il risque d'y avoir une saison 2 pour faire suite au événement du film de The Winter Soldier qui sont en train de se dévoiler depuis quelque temps dans la saison 1.

Déjà que faire suite aux événements de The Avengers c'était vraiment pas fameux avec l'écriture qui suck, la majorité du cast à chier, le côté cheap et le manque d'ambition.

Déjà que faire suite aux événements de The Avengers c'était vraiment pas fameux avec l'écriture qui suck, la majorité du cast à chier, le côté cheap et le manque d'ambition.

C'est bon pareil.

• J'aime! 2

• 2 semaines plus tard...

As-tu aimé Firefly?

Oui, c'était la meilleure série de Joss mais après il faut dire que le gars a terriblement du mal à se renouveller dans son style et ses gimmicks sont devenues assez prévisible avec le temps.

• 1 mois plus tard...
  • 2 semaines plus tard...

Un déchet à ajouter?

Il faudra cliquer là ou là.

Devenir éboueur

L'inscription est gratuite, rapide et presque pas humiliante.

Je suis prêt!

Se connecter

Supposant bien sûr que vous ne soyez pas déjà banni.

Je veux revenir!
 Partager

• Créer...