Aller au contenu

Ces jeunes adultes qui sont fans des pouliches

Déchet(s) recommandé(s)

Je suis le coloc en question et en effet j'adore la nouvelle série de my little pony. Pour les curieux j'ai un article qui explique très bien pourquoi d'autres adultes écoute cette émission.

http://life.icrontic.com/article/why-grown-ass-men-love-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-so-much/

ps : c'est un cartoon qui me fait rire, pour qu'elle raison je devrai m'en priver.

pps : rarity is best pony

En passant, l'article est très bon.

For the new My Little Pony cartoon, Hub brought on Lauren Faust to write and direct. Faust, known for her work on The Powerpuff Girls, Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends, and The Iron Giant, has a reputation for refusing the standards and stereotypes of modern cartoons and shows for girls. Faust has always hated that “girl” equates to “cute, pink, and cuddly” in modern entertainment. Girls never have entertaining shows because they’re always reserved for brushing hair, having makeovers and playing tea party. As a result of her approach, her past projects (Powerpuff Girls and Foster’s, especially) are very gender-neutral. Everyone watched them, everyone loved them, and we weren’t afraid to admit it.
The show is akin to Dexter’s Lab, Hey Arnold, or Johnny Bravo. It presents characters with real and unique personalities, and it confronts real conflict and real consequence, while remaining light-hearted and fun. It isn’t for girls or children, it’s for everyone.
  • J'aime! 1

• 2 mois plus tard...

Je suis le coloc en question et en effet j'adore la nouvelle série de my little pony. Pour les curieux j'ai un article qui explique très bien pourquoi d'autres adultes écoute cette émission.

http://life.icrontic.com/article/why-grown-ass-men-love-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-so-much/

ps : c'est un cartoon qui me fait rire, pour qu'elle raison je devrai m'en priver.

pps : rarity is best pony

what !?

twilight sparkle is best pony.

Modifié par Neken

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Je veux revenir!
 Partager

• Créer...