Aller au contenu

Lady Gaga

Déchet(s) recommandé(s)

• 2 mois plus tard...
Girl strangles herself dancing to Lady Gaga

10:00 AEST Wed Jan 27 2010

By ninemsn staff

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/1004492/g...ng-to-lady-gaga

A schoolgirl in the UK accidentally hanged herself with a dressing gown cord while dancing in her bedroom to Lady Gaga.

Megan Williams, 10, from Manchester in north-west England, put the cord around her neck as she danced around the room, the Daily Mail newspaper reports.

The cord, which had been tied in a loop on a bunk bed, tightened and eventually strangled Megan to death as she struggled to escape.

An inquest heard Megan's sister had tied the dressing gown cord to the bunk bed so she could put her leg into the loop and pull herself up.

The girl's mother, Lisa Williams, told the inquest she had heard her daughter dancing through the floorboards from upstairs before the accident.

Megan's 15-year-old brother raised the alarm after discovering his sister's body.

"I remember thinking he (her son) was joking and waiting for him to change then I realised something wasn't right," the Daily Mail quoted Mrs Williams as telling the inquest.

Mrs Williams said she had found her daughter stilled dressed in her school uniform with blue lips and the cord around her neck.

The mother desperately tried to perform CPR on Megan as she waited for paramedics to arrive.

Megan was rushed to hospital in a critical condition but her life support machine was turned off the next day.

Gaga says ghost saved her

Feb 8, 2010

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/L...ory_488008.html

NEW YORK - AMERICAN singer Lady Gaga has claimed that the ghost of her dead aunt - who lives within her - saved her from an addiction to cocaine and LSD.

The controversial pop star told British tabloid News of the World that she would lock herself in a room and snort 'bags and bags' of cocaine and also got high on LSD as she tried to find inspiration for her music.

However Lady Gaga, whose real name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, said her deceased aunt, Joanne Germanotta, saved her from addition: 'I thought I was gonna die, I wanted to be the artists I loved, like Mick Jagger and Andy Warhol - and I thought the only way to do it was to live the lifestyle.

'But then I realised my father's sister Joanne, who'd died at 19, had instilled her spirit in me. She was a painter and a poet - and I had a spiritual vision I had to finish her business,' Gaga wrote in her new biography.

'My cocaine soundtrack was always the Cure. I would lock myself in my room and listen to Never Enough on repeat while I did bags and bags of cocaine. It was about being an artist. I wasn't a lazy addict. I would make demo tapes and send them around. At the time I didn't think there was anything wrong with me, until my friends said, 'Are you doing this alone?' Um, yes. Me and my mirror.'

Gaga also claimed that her dead aunt, who she never met, remains her closest companion. She dedicated her Fame Ball tour to Ms Germanotta last year. 'I never met her - but she's been one of the most important figures in my life,' Gaga wrote.

Alice au pays des merveilles est un thème assez récurent dans le trauma based mind control.

Ils vont, par exemple, la faire se faire violer par un homme déguisé en Lapin ou quelque chose du genre. Ensuite, elle va rentrer en mode de soumission complète quand quelque chose relié à ce thème sera devant elle.

• J'aime! 1

• 2 ans plus tard...

Les Illuminati sont partout.

Surtout dans l'industrie de la musique, Lady Gaga étant la plus "obvious". on dirait presqu'une joke.

Le projet BLUEBIRD a jamais pris fin. La plupart des stars d'Hollywood sont programmés (des femmes dans 75% des cas). Presque chaque star d'Hollywood a un tatoo représentant un papillon (monarch slave), un "bluebird" ou un éclair (un des signes principaux des illuminati avec la pyramide, l'oeil d'Horus, l'échiquier, le "a-ok"...).

Il arrive que la programmation fuck (souvent vers la trentaine); ils sont alors reprogrammés ("rehab") ou sacrifiés (Amy Winehouse).

L'INDUSTRIE DE LA MUSIQUE EST COMPLÈTEMENT INFLUENCÉE PAR L'ÉLITE LUCIFÉRIENNE, OUVREZ VOS YEUX

Il vous a entendu, vous les membres du dépotoér avez parlez trop vite et trop mal sur le grand et puissant LUCIFER.

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Je veux revenir!
 Partager

• Créer...