Aller au contenu

Grand Theft Auto V

Déchet(s) recommandé(s)

Bon et bien je me suis inscrit à box live pour la première fois vendredi passé, comme vous aviez averti, pas moyen de me brancher sur le réseau, a la première mission tout gelais...

Samedi j'ai installé un patch et j'ai finalement pu jouer un peu, je dois avouer que je suis un peu déçu.

Le jeu est vraiment incroyable et les possibilités sont presque infinies mais maudit que cest pas facile de faire du cash... les missions payent pas beaucoup et vue que je suis pourri comparer aux autres joueurs, cest pas facile ! pis maidit que toute coute cher en ligne.

Serait-il possible que Rockstar a fait exipres pour que ce soit très difficile de faire du cash pour qu'on puisse acheter du cash avec nos visas ?

Je n'ai plus trop le gout de passer 20 minutes en deathmatch pour faire 1600$ ( quand je gagne... ce qui est rare)

Avez-vous des trucs pour faire des grosses piasses sans trop d'efforts ? < --- lazy :)

J'pense que je finis le jeu à soir...J'ai voler une grosse machine pour creuser pis un train en vue d'un braquage pour des lingots d'or.

J'suis primé en esti

Lu sur Reddit aujourd'hui.

/r/gaming self posts rarely get much love, but I thought I'd give it a shot:

If you haven't played GTA 5 online yet, that's fine, this probably still will make sense to you.

GTA 5 online is fantastic, despite being a user interface disaster. The most interesting part is the "freeroam" mode. There are plenty of non-violent ways to interact with other players in GTA 5 online freeroam, but generally the only thing everyone does is kill each other immediately on sight. You get some small amount of money for killing another player, but not enough to explain the rampant violence. People just do it because they're mostly animals. Mostly insane. Mostly Trevors.

So last night, I'm playing online and I've found a place to get helicopters pretty easy I wanted to see if someone would get in the helicopter with me so I take it and land it in front of someone. Unsurprisingly, I'm shot and killed and they take my helicopter. It's no big deal though since I can get a new helicopter pretty quick, so I do this again a few more times to the same end - acquire a helicopter, land, get shot, get helicopter stolen, repeat. After about 6 or 7 times of this happening, someone finally decides not to shoot and rob me. Instead, very timidly and cautiously, they approach the helicopter and get in with me. I take off.

I like to think of myself as more like Michael. More of the sentimental type. So I take my new friend/guest/hostage around the map with me to all the cool places I've found. I show them how to rob liquor stores super easy and escape from the cops in my helicopter. I take him to the top of a mountain, to some construction sites, to the wind turbine farm, to the amusement park, we go all over and he genuinely seems to enjoy the experiences. At each stop, he gets out and politely looks around, as if in appreciation, and then gets back in the chopper with me. No words are exchanged at all since neither of us has a microphone, but nothing needs to be said.

After about 15 minutes of this going on, I take him to the top of the tallest building in the game. He goes to the edge and looks over the city. It's sunset, and it's beautiful. He's enjoying the view. It's serene. Before I know it, I have my pistol out and pointed at the back of his head. I ask myself "am I really different than all the other animals playing online here?" And as his limp body tumbled off the roof, I chuckled to myself and thought, "no, no I'm not any different."

I wonder about what the other player must have thought as he saw his character betrayed on top of that building. I like to think it was a learning experience for both of us. I learned that really, we're all Trevors.

EDIT: Wow, thanks to whoever gave me reddit gold! Also, thank you for all of your replies! Most of them have been fun reading. A lot of good suggestions for fun things to do in freeroam.

• J'aime! 3

Hum, une nouvelle patch est sortie pour que certaines missions dans le multiplayer donnent maintenant moins d'argent et on n'a plus la possibilité de faire l'option "Replay" (avec le bouton RT/R2) quand on aime une mission après l'avoir fini.

On voit vraiment où sont les priorités pour Rockstar Games quand certains joueurs ont même pas encore retrouvé leur personnage en ligne...

Ils veulent absolument qu'on achète leurs cartes pour avoir des GTA dollars.

• J'aime! 2

Cool :joint:

Given some of the recent technical issues during these first days of GTA Online, and now that things are starting to look much smoother (touch wood!), we are planning to provide a special stimulus package for all who have played or will play Grand Theft Auto Online this month. We will be dropping a cool half a million GTA$ in the GTA Online bank accounts of all players this month, starting as early as next week.

‘Don’t Spend It All in One Place!’

In order to keep the current worldwide in-game economy balanced, we will be providing this GTA$ to players via two deposits of $250,000. We will announce specific dates as soon as possible, but are currently hoping to be able to make the first deposit by the end of next week (after we’ve confirmed that issues causing game progress loss have been fixed) with the second installment to happen by the end of the month. For players who experienced cloud server errors, connection issues, and lost game progress and characters in these first days of GTA Online, we hope this GTA$ helps to facilitate a fresh start or makes your continued life in Los Santos and Blaine County extra sweet.

Below are a few more details on how it will work. Stay tuned for tips on how to make the most of GTA$ cash, info on ways and places to earn more cash fast, as well as updates on all the new GTA Online content additions we’re working on for this fall and beyond.

• You must play or have played Grand Theft Auto Online at any time during the month of October 2013 in order to qualify for the GTA$500,000 deposit in your in-game bank account.
  • Players will first have to install a forthcoming GTAV title update which we expect to happen next week. That title update (1.04) is expected to fix the remaining instances of issues that have caused vehicle purchase loss and will also enable the functionality through which we’ll be providing this GTA$ stimulus cash to players.
  • We will announce at the Rockstar Newswire when each deposit is made.
  • Each of the two GTA$250,000 deposits will be made by Rockstar and should automatically appear in the in-game GTA Online bank accounts of eligible players. Beyond downloading the forthcoming title update mentioned above, there should not be any additional special action required by eligible players to redeem.

Une p'tite paparmane mon Unfo?

63-menthes-roses-p.jpg

Sont passées date tes paparmanes Vicks!

Toutes pâlottes, toutes décrissées... on dirait des bouts de doigts slicés.

Essaie celles-là:

302td07.jpg

• Toujours fraîches

• Thé des bois 100% bio

• Low saveur de craie

• Se sucent 40 % plus longtemps que les marques concurrentes

• Sans couleur artificielle ajoutée

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Je veux revenir!
 Partager

• Créer...