Aller au contenu

Vos derniers achats de jeux

Déchet(s) recommandé(s)

(modifié)

Ouais ben j'ai changé d'avis.

81WdrfZAy-L._AA1500_.jpg

Et pour avoir y jouer quelques heures ça donne l'impression d'être dans un film d'exploitation qui aurait eu un budget de 200$.

Sinon pour Watch Dogs, avis que j'ai trouvé sur un forum et misère de misère.

I've seen some gifs and videos with funny glitches but I haven't experienced any. But otherwise the game is bad - the gameplay is boring, the car handling is terrible, the side quests and activities are nothing special or new, the whole game is being played by the awesome button - 1 button does everything for you. Stuff like that.

Most of the missions are drive for 5-6 mins to kill or chase down some guy for 10 sec. The hacking is done with 1 button and it happens for 1 or 5 sec tops. There's occasionally a hacking mini game which consist of the good old water through pipes game but you haven't water but some blue line that doesn't move and you just have to turn the pipes to match the flow.

It feels like AC a lot - restricted areas, some free run stuff here and there. You unlock parts of the map like the vista points in AC.

There's no customization at all - the outfits are actually 9999 reskins of the default outfit with some of them having military hat instead of the baseball cap and thats it. You can't customize any vehicles and on top of that when you leave your car in front of the safe house it won't be there on the next morning. As I said, the handling is an ass - the cars handle like a brick also it seems like none of the cars have any suspension at all - wtf..

There's the typical global morality system - you kill people - you are bad, you knock them out with melee - you are good.

The main story is nothing special either - one of the worst revenge stories I've ever saw.

This is for the 360 version but I doubt the next gen and the PC versions will be any better besides the graphics.

The game have lots of potential but its wasted somewhere. Personally I have found some interesting activities - but they are playing like other games that we all played already. For example I love the Gang Hideout activity. Basically you must enter in some "restricted area" and pass by/knock out or kill all enemies but one or two who are the target and they MUST be knocked out with melee. Sounds similar doesn't it? Yes, I was doing that in the Splinter Cell games for the past 10 years.

The things you will like are "stolen" from other games. The small amount of new features are crap or worthless. The only feature I really liked is the on fly stealing feature - you just walk on the streets hacking people's bank accounts with one button of your phone laugh.gif I already have more than 100k doing nothing - no missions, no nothing, just walking on the street.

The whole hacking seems VERY forced. Everything that can be hacked is obviously placed in its location solely because of its purpose. Its not like in the FPS games where you can be pinned down by enemy gunfire but see random object and use it as cover to help yourself. No.. everything here is there because the devs want you to use it. For example - all environment kill objects are placed where the guards will walk by. Or all cameras needed for some hack (you need to see the object through the camera) are placed in exact order to make you jump from one camera to another to see the target.

Nothing seems random. GTA V is special because you don't know what will happen. You can drive without anything in mind and witness 10 random events that are damn funny to watch. In WD nothing is ever happening besides random triggered crimes that wait for you to deal with - nothing else.

I never expected anything from this game. I mean, I never thought about it being good or bad but I am greatly disappointed by it in literally every aspect. It looks like cheap toy on the shelf, it looks unfinished, it looks like the guys behind had a great idea but they didn't knew how to realize it or they ran out of money. If you can borrow it from a friend for you console, do it but don't spend your money on this game. Its not worth it you will regret it. You better buy Wolfenstein instead (from the recently released games that is), its a masterpiece in every aspect.

Moi qui avait espoir d'un jeu cyberpunk avec une bonne histoire sci-fi thriller à base de complot, je lis un peu partout que c'est une stupide histoire de vengence sans oublier le ton très série b.. Et je m'attend pas a un miracle à la GTA 5 côté gameplay mais en plus si ça arrive même pas à être aussi fun que Sleeping Dogs en terme de GTA like ça fait vraiment dur.

Modifié par The Eternal

D'après ton post, c'est le genre de jeu qui est seulement bon en bande annonce.

Nope. un tas d'autres facteurs rentre en compte aussi. J'espère juste passer un bon moment en attendant Deus Ex 4 et Cyberpunk 2077 mais j'ai comme l'impression qu' Ubisoft ne va pas aller à fond dans ses thématiques avec Watch Dogs ce qui n'est pas réellement étonnant d'eux.

Bref j'espère me tromper et avoir une surprise comme l'a été Max Payne 3.

It feels like AC a lot - restricted areas, some free run stuff here and there. You unlock parts of the map like the vista points in AC.

Ce que j'avais dis dans le thread sur Watch Dog.

Ish que je le sens tellement pas ce jeu la. Ca va faire exactement comme les assassins creed d'apres moi.

C'est cool les 4-5 première mission/chapitre, apres tu te rend compte que c'est crissement les même 4-5 choses que tu fait en repeat jusqu'a la fin du jeu.

C'est les mêmes mécaniques que AC mais revampées au goût du jour. Probablement le même Engine aussi. Je vais m'arrêter la j'ai signé des releases.

ayoye Top Gear...efx (Arntor) et moi on y a justement joué en fin de semaine dans notre soirée de retro gaming (avec Sunset Rider, TMNT : Turtles in Time, NHL 95, Super Tennis, Goldeye 64, Perfect dark 64..)

Les tounes sont vraiment épiques!

ayoye Top Gear...efx (Arntor) et moi on y a justement joué en fin de semaine dans notre soirée de retro gaming (avec Sunset Rider, TMNT : Turtles in Time, NHL 95, Super Tennis, Goldeye 64, Perfect dark 64..)

Les tounes sont vraiment épiques!

Sunset Riders... tellement épique ce jeu.

Jouez-vous à Contra 3 aussi ?

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Je veux revenir!
 Partager

• Créer...