Aller au contenu

Grand Theft Auto V

Déchet(s) recommandé(s)

D'habitude je skippe les mises en scènes..mais dès que je vois Trevor apparaître...Je me sens obligé de regarder toute la scène tellement il est imprévisible..! Best game ever depuis au moins 10 ans...Les trois personnages sont intéressants à jouer... La scène de torture....ha...que c'est toff...''moralement''... Je sais c'est un jeu vidéo..mais bordel que c'est ''réaliste''..!

D'habitude je skippe les mises en scènes..mais dès que je vois Trevor apparaître...Je me sens obligé de regarder toute la scène tellement il est imprévisible..! Best game ever depuis au moins 10 ans...Les trois personnages sont intéressants à jouer... La scène de torture....ha...que c'est toff...''moralement''... Je sais c'est un jeu vidéo..mais bordel que c'est ''réaliste''..!

tu mérites même pas de jouer aux videos games :I

c'est comme écouté un film en fast foward. Big Fail

Je suis à la fin du jeu :( je veux pas le finir lol :P

• J'aime! 1

Curieuse façon de jouer à GTA.

Les scènes donnent le ton aux missions. C'est toujours pertinent de savoir ce qu'on s'en va faire et pourquoi.

Mais c'est ok, je ferais sûrement pareil si je comprenais pas l'anglais.

• J'aime! 1

Curieuse façon de jouer à GTA.

Les scènes donnent le ton aux missions. C'est toujours pertinent de savoir ce qu'on s'en va faire et pourquoi.

Mais c'est ok, je ferais sûrement pareil si je comprenais pas l'anglais.

au pire en francais il a les sous-titres

1. T'es cave en criss.

2. C'tu possible de mettre une CALISS de balise spoiler quand on parle d'une scène du jeu?

3. T'es cave en criss.

• J'aime! 1

Hahahaha, je viens d'acheter du pot à un weirdo pis un coup buzzé je me suis retrouvé à flinguer des aliens à coups de gaitling gun haha

Y'ont volé ça à Narc.

Comme Narc a volé "le logiciel" de GTA et fonctionnait de la même manière. C'était une genre de GTA modifié où tu pouvais prendre une panoplie de drogues.

J'ai adoré le jeu; quoique souvent trop difficile.

C'était bin bin drôle dans le jeu quand on prenait de l'acide. (voir à 1min48)

"And This is Your Brain on Drugs"

The first game I ever beat was the classic NES game NARC. Later down the road Midway decides to recreate this game and in the process creates an entirely different game tuned to the appeal of the GTA fans with some of the weirdest game play you ever encountered and enough drug use to get this new version NARC banned in a couple of countries. NARC is a third person shooter with that Grand Theft Auto feel to it with free roaming of the dark streets of a city along with basic graphics and lousy game play. NARC tries to use the cliche bad cop concept to justify your character shooting and arresting innocent bystanders, taking drugs for special abilities, and frequently using many vulgarities in the process. It is easy to understand why certain countries would have banned this game, but my country would have done good to ban this game for being so lousy.

Story

NARC switches between two cops, Marcus Hill (DEA) and Jack Forzenski, the nephew of the police chief who plays the cop who bends the rules. The two were former partners and have to team up again to investigate a new drug on the streets called liquid soul. This stuff somehow brings the dead back to life and the two cops will split up to go track down who is making the stuff. The new story has nothing to do with the arcade game so after finding out this major disappointment I had no big interest in actually ever completing this game. A lot of the missions in the game diverge far away from the plot of the story and half the time you have to keep your reputation as a good cop in check. Let's just say I was not motivated at all by the story of this new version of NARC.

Game Play

For whatever reason, Midway decided to use the flawed engine that created State of Emergency and pack into NARC. Well, maybe it is the same engine, or maybe it isn't, but one thing is for sure, this game plays and looks weird. There are two things that make this game weird. First, you cannot venture inside any buildings. Second, no one else can go inside any buildings. So you are stuck out on the streets having to go from objective to objective to complete everything from turning in evidence at a drop box to taking out snipers and thugs while pedestrians mill about like it is Wall Street at noon. There are so many people walking around in this game it will make your head spin! Most of the time you are free to go blasting away at pedestrians with your pistol that has unlimited ammo, but mostly they are there for you to search for drugs and cash. There are very few cars that drive around and I can easily tell you that a car is going to be either a taxi, van, or squad car and you cannot drive around or enter any vehicles. You can take drugs you find for added abilities, but at a cost to your reputation as a cop. But hey, smoking marijuana is fun on this game. You can walk around in slow motion to the tune of some hippy drag music or take some ludes and be able to zoom. I doubt this is what these drugs actually do. The objectives go from insane to progressively far-fetched and after a while the game gets pretty difficult. Of course there are bonus items to collect so it is fairly quick to find the special place where you can unlock the classic NARC, which is why I bought this game in the first place.

Ha et by the way; la soundtrack du jeu était excellente.

I'm your mama

I'm your daddy

I'm that nigga in the alley

I'm your doctor

When in need

Want some coke

Have some weed

• J'aime! 1

...Ça parait que ca fait pas loin de 10 ans que j'ai pas touché, ou presque, à autre chose que des jeux de sports, haha.

Ouch! Quelle décennie perdue à ce niveau!

Sur une autre note, j'ai hâte d'acquérir GTAV. J'ai trop de jeux en attente et je n'achète plus de jeux à plein prix. Peut-être vais-je l'avoir à Noel!

J'veux une console. :( Y'a pas des bons jeux pas trop lourds qui existent sur l'ordi ET qui ne nécessitent pas une connexion continue?

La Xbox 360 se vend 200$ en magasin.

Juste comme ça.

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Je veux revenir!
 Partager

• Créer...