Aller au contenu

Citations de films

Déchet(s) recommandé(s)

Partagez ici vos citations de films préférées. Puis si le coeur vous en dit, Identifiez celle de votre voisin du dessus et commentez là.

Je commence.

- Je suis pédé...

- Depuis quand ?

- Ca m'a pris récemment.

- Et ça t'a pris comment ?

- Par derrière.

- Ah ben oui, forcément... forcément...

- J'aime pas le mot "forcément".

- Oui, moi non plus, d'ailleurs.

- Je préfère "tendrement".

- J'allais pas te dire "Ah bah oui, tendrement" ?

- Si. Tu aurai pu le dire.

Les acteurs, de Bertrand Blier (2000)

Je suis pas un méga fan de ce film mais j'ai toujours aimé ce dialogue, que je trouve absurde juste comme il faut. Je trouve le reste du film assez inégal et moi même qui suis comédien, je m'identifie pas aux "personnages". Ce film s'appelle les acteurs mais il est encore trop entouré d'un halo V.I.P. à mon goût.

Modifié par Srbo Lepo Jugoslavovic

• I have all the characteristics of a human being: flesh, blood, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.

• WHOA! WHOA! WHOA! Ok, you are now firing a gun at your 'imaginary friend' near 400 GALLONS OF NITROGLYCERINE!

• We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee.

- Jules, Pulp Fiction (1994)

For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home.

- Vincent, Gattaca (1997)

Mein Führer, I can walk!

- Dr. Strangelove, Dr. Strangelove (1964)

I don't have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. It's a depression. Everybody's out of work or scared of losing their job. The dollar buys a nickel's worth, banks are going bust, shopkeepers keep a gun under the counter. Punks are running wild in the street and there's nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there's no end to it. We know the air is unfit to breathe and our food is unfit to eat, and we sit watching our TVs while some local newscaster tells us that today we had fifteen homicides and sixty-three violent crimes, as if that's the way it's supposed to be! We know things are bad - worse than bad, They're crazy! It's like everything everywhere is going crazy, so we don't go out anymore. We sit in the house, and slowly the world we are living in is getting smaller, and all we say is, 'Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my toaster and my TV and my steel-belted radials and I won't say anything. Just leave us alone!' Well, I'm not gonna leave you alone! I want you to get MAD! I don't want you to protest. I don't want you to riot - I don't want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn't know what to tell you to write. I don't know what to do about the depression and the inflation and the Russians and the crime in the street. All I know is that first you've got to get mad! You've got to say, "I'm a human being, goddammit! My life has value!" So, I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now, and go to the window, open it, and stick your head out and yell: "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!" I want you to get up right now, sit up, go to your windows, open them and stick your head out and yell - 'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Things have got to change. But first, you've gotta get mad!... You've got to say, 'I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Then we'll figure out what to do about the depression and the inflation and the oil crisis. But first get up out of your chairs, open the window, stick your head out, and yell, and say it: I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!

- Howard Beal, Network (1976)

You have meddled with the primal forces of nature, Mr. Beale, and I won't have it!! Is that clear?! You think you've merely stopped a business deal. That is not the case. The Arabs have taken billions of dollars out of this country, and now they must put it back! It is ebb and flow, tidal gravity! It is ecological balance! You are an old man who thinks in terms of nations and peoples. There are no nations. There are no peoples. There are no Russians. There are no Arabs. There are no third worlds. There is no West. There is only one holistic system of systems, one vast and immane, interwoven, interacting, multivariate, multi-national dominion of dollars. Petro-dollars, electro-dollars, multi-dollars,Reichmarks, Yen, Rubles, Pounds, and Shekels. It is the international system of currency which determines the totality of life on this planet. That is the natural order of things today. That is the atomic and subatomic and galactic structure of things today! And YOU have meddled with the primal forces of nature, and YOU WILL ATONE! Am I getting through to you, Mr. Beale? You get up on your little twenty-one inch screen and howl about America and democracy. There is no America. There is no democracy. There is only IBM and ITT and AT&T and DuPont, Dow, Union Carbide, and Exxon. Those are the nations of the world today. What do you think the Russians talk about in their councils of state — Karl Marx? They get out their linear programming charts, statistical decision theories, minimax solutions, and compute the price-cost probabilities of their transactions and investments, just like we do. We no longer live in a world of nations and ideologies, Mr. Beale. The world is a college of corporations, inexorably determined by the immutable bylaws of business. The world is a business, Mr. Beale. It has been since man crawled out of the slime. And our children will live, Mr. Beale, to see that perfect world in which there's no war or famine, oppression or brutality — one vast and ecumenical holding company, for whom all men will work to serve a common profit, in which all men will hold a share of stock, all necessities provided, all anxieties tranquilized, all boredom amused.

- Athur Jensen, Network (1976)

Du film The Devil's reject

What's the matter kid, don't you like clowns? (Kid shakes his head "no") Why? Don't we make ya laugh, aren't we fuckin' funny? You best come up with an answer because I'm gonna be checking up on you and your muma. And if you don't have a reason why you hate clowns, I'm gonna kill your whole fuckin' family.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb4hbyWV7ls

You humans, most of you, subscribe to this policy of an eye for an eye, a life for a life, which is known throughout the universe for its... stupidity

K-PAX

Modifié par Stranger

Du film The Devil's reject

What's the matter kid, don't you like clowns? (Kid shakes his head "no") Why? Don't we make ya laugh, aren't we fuckin' funny? You best come up with an answer because I'm gonna be checking up on you and your muma. And if you don't have a reason why you hate clowns, I'm gonna kill your whole fuckin' family.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb4hbyWV7ls

L'acteur qui jour le kid est vraiment mauvais, ça m'avait frappé lorsque j'avais vu le film pour la première fois.

Cause, ya see, twice, Sarah... once at Ames with Minnesota Fats and then again at Arthur's, in that cheap, crummy pool room, now why'd I do it, Sarah? Why'd I do it? I coulda beat that guy, coulda beat 'im cold, he never woulda known. But I just hadda show 'im. Just hadda show those creeps and those punks what the game is like when it's great, when it's REALLY great. You know, like anything can be great, anything can be great. I don't care, BRICKLAYING can be great, if a guy knows. If he knows what he's doing and why and if he can make it come off. When I'm goin', I mean, when I'm REALLY goin' I feel like a... like a jockey must feel. He's sittin' on his horse, he's got all that speed and that power underneath him... he's comin' into the stretch, the pressure's on 'im, and he KNOWS... just feels... when to let it go and how much. Cause he's got everything workin' for 'im: timing, touch. It's a great feeling, boy, it's a real great feeling when you're right and you KNOW you're right. It's like all of a sudden I got oil in my arm. The pool cue's part of me. You know, it's uh - pool cue, it's got nerves in it. It's a piece of wood, it's got nerves in it. Feel the roll of those balls, you don't have to look, you just KNOW. You make shots that nobody's ever made before. I can play that game the way... NOBODY'S ever played it before.

The Hustler, 1961... La citation finale est beaucoup trop épique pour que je la publie, à vous de voir le film!

I've seen horrors... horrors that you've seen. But you have no right to call me a murderer. You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that... but you have no right to judge me. It's impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means. Horror... Horror has a face... and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not, then they are enemies to be feared. They are truly enemies! I remember when I was with Special Forces... seems a thousand centuries ago. We went into a camp to inoculate some children. We left the camp after we had inoculated the children for polio, and this old man came running after us and he was crying. He couldn't see. We went back there, and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember... I... I... I cried, I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out; I didn't know what I wanted to do! And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it... I never want to forget. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought, my God... the genius of that! The genius! The will to do that! Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure. And then I realized they were stronger than we, because they could stand that these were not monsters, these were men... trained cadres. These men who fought with their hearts, who had families, who had children, who were filled with love... but they had the strength... the strength... to do that. If I had ten divisions of those men, our troubles here would be over very quickly. You have to have men who are moral... and at the same time who are able to utilize their primordial instincts to kill without feeling... without passion... without judgment... without judgment! Because it's judgment that defeats us.

classique! J'ai même pas besoin de vous dire le titre!

Modifié par RagingRaoul

Le post précédent me rappelle quelque bonnes citations :

You smell that? Napalm, son. Nothing in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory.

We train young men to drop fire on people. But their commanders won't allow them to write "fuck" on their airplanes because it's obscene!

Hey, listen, I want somebody good - and I mean very good - to plant that gun. I don't want my brother coming out of that toilet with just his dick in his hands, alright?

the_godfather_sonny.jpg

• J'aime! 1

• 2 semaines plus tard...

Ecoute, Bernard... je crois que toi et moi, on a un peu le même problème. C'est a dire qu'on peut pas vraiment tout miser sur notre physique, surtout toi. Alors si je peux me permettre de te donner un conseil c'est : oublie que t'as aucune chance, vas-y, fonce ! On sait jamais, sur un malentendu ça peut marcher.

---------------

- Vous êtes en tort Monsieur, vous avez dépassé de 12 heures, j'aurais très bien pu arriver ici à 0h10 ! Bon excusez moi, vous êtes chez nous Monsieur.

- Ecoutez Monsieur, calmez-vous parce que, quand nous sommes arrivés ici il y a 15 jours on a eu le même problème et on a pas fait autant d'histoires...

- Si vous avez envie de vous laisser marcher sur les pieds ça vous regarde ! Moi j'ai acheté cet appartement du 15 au 30, si tout le monde dépasse d'une demi-journée qu'est-ce qu'il se passe ? eh bien moi l'année prochaine, je skie au mois de Juillet ?

---------------

- Excusez moi, mais vous êtes en train d'uriner sur ma voiture.

- Comment ça ?

- Vous êtes en train d'uriner sur ma voiture.

- Mais que.... ah ben... eh ben pardon, héhé ! Non, parce que j'ai la même la bas, alors euh...

- Ah oui...

- C'est la même couleur et tout...

- Oui oui...

- Je suis désolé, éhé... euh, je termine ?

----------------

- T'es sympa, Jean-Claude... Non, c'est vrai... t'es le seul qui ne m'accable pas....

- CHAROGNE, J'VAIS TE TUEEEEEER, J'VAIS TE TUEEEEEEEEER !!!

Les Bronzés font du ski

(réal. Patrice Leconte, 1979)

Un film à la fois incompréhensible et hilarant. Tellement français, tellement bon !

(le gars cogne à la porte)

-Mais qu'est-ce que vous voulez ?

-Je viens pour faire chier

-Qu'est-ce que vous avez dit ?

-Je viens pour vous faire chier, Chiiieeer ! Vous entendez le français !?

-Mais pourquoi me faire chier moi ?

-Haha hasard mon vieux hasard

https://www.youtube....h?v=4fxnODsRjj8

Modifié par Chaloupe

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Je veux revenir!
 Partager

• Créer...