Aller au contenu

Radio Depotoir

Esch
 Partager

Déchet(s) recommandé(s)

the_smiths_the_queen_is_dead.jpg

Je découvre l'album The Queen Is Dead des Smiths. J'en suis à ma 4e ou 5e écoute et j'aime de plus en plus. Les tounes sont toutes bonnes et mes préférées sont I Know It's Over (poignante) et Bigmouth Strikes again (amusante)

• J'aime! 1

Land of Emotional Plastic Furniture de Emo Summer

emo+summer+bandpic.jpg

"sound. random patterns. moisture. lies. exuberance. genitalia. these thoughts come from the top of my head. our music comes from the same place. not a wealthy band of gypsies nor a criminal act of cyber-punks but thanks for asking. if it were up to us, it would be the only form. emo that is. emo is what?? care to find out?? take a pen, write your thought on the sidewalk. sit under a tree and watch the clouds form shapes in the atmosphere of your mind. go to a show and study the stains that your tears leave on your shirt from crying at the intense moment of the gig. how you go about navigation is your option(s). WE PREFER TO DO AWAY WITH THIS UNPERSONAL FORM OF COMMUNICATION but those that prove impossible in reach shall be the sole proprietors of our existence on this platform."

Emo Summer c'était un joke band de la fin des années 90, un peu dans la même veine que I Hate Myself (mais en vraiment plus drôle). Ils étaient ben ben triste, portaient des vneck en acrylique et récitaient des passages de The Catcher in the Rye durant leurs spectacles pour avoir l'air encore plus triste. Ils ont baptisé le tout EXTREMO.

Modifié par Louise Cyphre

• xdrox a libéré ce sujet
  • Abereau a épinglé ce sujet

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Je veux revenir!
 Partager

• Créer...